First Starbucks Seattle WA
102 Pike St., Seattle, Washington 98101.
This spot shop is at the gateway to Seattle’s historical Pike Put Market – a location of wealthy history and vital value to both Starbucks and Emerald City. It had been, all things considered, in the Market that initial Starbucks exposed in 1971.
The design of our first & Pike coffeehouse evokes the warm heritage of this very first store through its hardwoods, furniture and lighting. The store is LEED® Gold certified. During construction, we made sure to reuse the maximum amount of regarding the building waste as you possibly can.
Notable Store Elements
- The fabric on bar’s exterior facing had been scrap gotten from shoe and vehicle industrial facilities.
- The walnut used in the tables, doorways and club top had been salvaged from a nearby farm.
- The signage in the bar utilizes recycled record from a local highschool.
- Town table is two times reused; it was formerly positioned at a Seattle restaurant and before that, in a home.
- The restroom partitions are produced from recycled washing detergent bottles.