How to make English Toffee coffee?
An old school candy gets a delicious coffee makeover.
10 MIN | SERVES: 1
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS:
- 1/4 cup Dunkin' Donuts® Original Creamer
- 1 cup (8 oz) Dunkin' Donuts Original Coffee
- 2 tsp chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 1 tsp caramel sauce
- 1 tsp additional chocolate syrup
- 2 tsp chocolate toffee bits
- Combine Dunkin' Donuts Creamer, Coffee and chocolate syrup in a warm mug. Top with whipped cream, drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauces, and sprinkle with toffee bits. Makes one 10 oz serving.
© 2017 WhiteWave Foods, Broomfield, CO 80021
* Limit two refunds per household per year. Proof of purchase may be required.
** Coupon valid for Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Creamers only. Not redeemable in Dunkin’ Donuts Restaurants.
The Dunkin’ Donuts trademarks, logos and trade dress are owned by DD IP Holder LLC. Used under license. Dunkin’ Donuts Coffees sold in grocery are manufactured and distributed by the J.M. Smucker Company under license from DD IP Holder LLC.