Facts About coffee drinkers
Indeed, People In The Us are obsessed! We drink the maximum amount of coffee as we can get.
For most of us, our mornings aren't complete without a glass or two for united states fueled. Some individuals, after waking up, grab a cup before performing anything else. Simply, People in america tend to be enthusiastic about coffee. And, naturally, almost always there is the mid-day pick-me-up.
But exactly why are we obsessed: could it be the taste, the caffeinated drinks kick? Inform us why you love coffee in feedback below.
Check out interesting details that demonstrate the amount of Us americans tend to be obsessed:
• 31per cent of coffee drinkers make coffee the most important element of a morning, brewing a glass first before other morning behavior.
• 65% of coffee consumption occurs during breakfast hours.
• 58% of coffee drinkers brew their particular coffee the same way each and every morning.
• 72percent of coffee drinkers simply take their particular coffee with milk or non-dairy creamer, consequently 28percent drink their coffee black.
• 30% of coffee drinkers sweeten their particular coffee with sugar or some other as a type of sweetener.
• 55% of coffee drinkers prefer to gain 10 weight than surrender coffee for life.
• 52percent of coffee drinkers would prefer to go without a shower each morning than throw in the towel coffee.
• 49per cent of coffee drinkers prefer to throw in the towel their cellphone for four weeks than go without coffee.
• Us americans eat 400 million glasses of coffee per day, comparable to 146 billion cups of coffee per year, making the United States the key customer of coffee in the field.
• Coffee represents 75% of all the caffeinated drinks consumed in the us.
• the typical coffee cup dimensions are 9 ounces.
• the common price for a cup of made coffee is $1.38.