March 25, 2021
Coffee cup French Press
Error: REI staff members aren't allowed to send reviews or Q&A at this time.
Updated and enhanced, the REI double-shot Press Mug enables you to enjoy 2 mugs of terrific-tasting coffee when you need, for which you desire!
- Updated to incorporate an even more durable handle, a unique French-press cover with a sliding sip-hole closure and a more protected fit for the included air-tight canister
- Included air-tight canister securely shops away ground coffee inside base of the mug, making sure you may never be without an extra round
- To make coffee, simply put your fresh surface coffee when you look at the cup, add hot (perhaps not boiling) liquid, high, press the plunger and sip—it's that easy!
- Double-wall stainless-steel building ensures your coffee remains enjoyably hot and fresh for very long amounts of time
- French-press procedure comes with its own commuter-style limit with a screen on the sip gap maintain grounds inside; you are able to shut down the sip opening aided by the sliding procedure
- Or, with all the cup for coffee or tea from the standard pot, utilize the secondary commuter cap with sliding sip-hole closure
- Mug features a beefy handle to accommodate large arms and a narrow base to suit many vehicles' glass holders; clip the handle to a pack with an accessory carabiner (offered separately)
- 2 plastic gaskets encircle the cup to reduce vibration sound whilst in a glass owner and minimize shock toward system if tipped
|Most Useful Use||Vacation|
|Liquid Capability (L)||0.35 liter|
|Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)||12 fluid ounces|
|Measurements||6.75 x 5.5 x 5.375 inches|
Share this article
September 11, 2016
April 18, 2018
November 20, 2021