How to make creamy iced coffee?
I like Creamy and Sweet Iced Coffee.
We HATE spending over $4 a cup for it at some fancy-schmancy coffee-house!
After virtually many years of attempting, I have discovered it!
I've figured out steps to make the most perfect creamy & sweet Iced coffee for pennies a cup!
I am gonna show ya just how!
You need to create your coffee focus.
(This is basically the only area of the process that does take time)
Don't worry, the gallon of coffee focus you get with will likely make enough to endure you for a month into the refrigerator!
You will not want to make a normal cooking pot of coffee for your iced coffee.
You want to cold-brew it.
Iced Coffee Concentrate.
- 1 gallon liquid (we purchase a gallon of normal water)
- 1 pound case of preferred rich coffee (course surface if ya could possibly get it)
- Coffee filters or several layers of cheesecloth
- an excellent mesh strainer.
- a large bowl
- pitcher (large enough to keep a gallon)
- Pour gallon of liquid into the big dish.
- Dump the complete case of coffee in to the water/bowl.
- Stir to make sure all grounds tend to be over loaded with liquid.
- Leave, for 12 hours or in a single day.
- range a mesh strainer with a coffee filter or a number of layers of cheese-cloth, set the strainer in addition to your pitcher.
- Pour (or ladle) your coffee blend into the strainer. (this component takes some time... I frequently had to walk away although it filtered to the pitcher) If using coffee filters, it's likely you have to displace all of them many times during the filtering process.
- As soon as all coffee concentrate has been blocked, put it when you look at the fridge (it's going to continue for monthly!)
It is possible to review how I stumbled on the "Sweet Cream" recipe to my weblog
"The Homesteading Housewife" HERE
- 1, 12oz can of evaporated milk
- 1, 14oz will of sweetened condensed milk
- blend both cans together, refrigerate.
Dana's Nice & Creamy Iced Coffee
- Grab your chosen cup and fill it toward top with ice.
I LOVE to include an attempt of chocolate syrup for this aswell for a Yummy Iced Mocha!
Subscribe via email.
Subscribe in an audience